Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Diamond Ay?

This picture was taken outside of Nha Trang, Vietnam in 2010 and pictured is my friend, Sam. We had a huge rainfall over a period of 4 days and when you get into the mountains, mudslides and falling rocks are frequent. Diamond Bay is a resort about 15 minutes outside of Nha Trang and this sign sits on the cliff face across from the entrance. As we were riding our motorbike out to Bai Dai beach, we noticed a giant boulder had slid down the mountain and crushed the B in Bay. It has since been fixed, but if you're driving through the mountains in Vietnam during rainy season, be careful!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Diamond AY!

Hey Amigo...

I have lived a wild life so far but you probably suspected that.

I'm horrible at staying in contact, with EVERYONE. I also cant stay anywhere for that long.

My family bribed me, and got me back into school, but it looks like I will only last a month (with good grades).

Back to hitching and hopping trains in America.

Never forget you buddy. I dig your character.

-Samwell


Ben Hedgecock said...

I miss you Sam! Take care of yourself!